Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA UK)
Mercury is the first and only ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner in Sri Lanka as the PLATINUM STATUS reflects the impeccable quality of our teaching over the years.
What is ACCA?
The Association of Charted Certified Accountants is the most forward-thinking professional accountancy body.
ACCA has more than 219,000 fully qualified members and 527,000 students worldwide. They’re among the world’s best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants – and they work in every sector you can imagine.
Link to the ACCA website: http://www.accaglobal.com/lk/en/about-us.html
Why should Mercury be your first and only choice to pursue ACCA?
Mercury also has produced the largest cumulative number of World and Sri Lankan prize winners over the years, and has the largest current student and member base for ACCA in Sri Lanka.
- We’re the only ACCA tuition partner in the country to provide corporate training along with the syllabus for students to make them corporate ready while they’re following the foundation programme.
- For foundation level new registrants, we provide the official Kaplan study material, Osborne Revise Notes which can only be obtained at Mercury, and a scientific calculator. All of the for free of charge.
- Mercury conducts guest lecture session where we bring industry specialists to discuss exam insights and tips to pass the exam. Flying faculty from the UK will travel during the session to enrich the student’s learning experience.
- Promised industry placements – Mercury will help students to find internships in prominent corporate companies in Sri Lanka.
- We hold annual graduation for the ACCA, Oxford Brookes, CFA & University of London students.
- We provide special tutor support for students who require additional training.
ACCA offers exemptions to students who have studied relevant accountancy qualifications prior to starting ACCA’s accountancy qualifications. This means that you may not have to take all of the exams in the Foundation level of the ACCA Qualification and you can start your studies at the right level.
You may enter details of your qualification in the ACCA Exemption Calculator and check the number of exemptions you may be entitled to. You will need to pay a fee for each paper exempted. Exemptions are charged at the early exam entry fee.
Special exemption fee waiver offers for CA and AAT and CMA Passed Finalists and University of London undergraduate programme completed students!
ACCA Exemption Calculator http://www.accaglobal.com/lk/en/help/exemptions-calculator.html
Practical Experience Requirement.
A key part of the ACCA Qualification is getting relevant practical experience in the workplace. Our exams will give you the theory behind your knowledge of accountancy, but you also need to have the practical experience to support it. Three years of work experience, alongside your exams and ethical awareness, will mean you are fully prepared for a challenging career as an ACCA Member.
Mercury’s work placement and career guidance programmes will ensure that you find employment at an ACCA approved employer.
Why is ACCA the best option for your higher studies.
You can gain a World Class Professional Qualification along with two Academic Qualifications, in just 3 years.
Join Mercury for the September Intake to enjoy bundled offers.
SEPTEMBER 2019 TIME TABLE
CONTACT US : (+94) 112 370 643 / (+94) 77 1529717
Whatsapp : (+94) 777 208 700
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Year
- Skill level 2 A/Ls & 3 GCSEs
- Language English
- Students 44
- Assessments Yes