BSc in Business and Management (UOL)
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO ENROLL FOR THE UOL PROGRAMME
- Local/London GCE A/L with at least 2 “E” passes
- GCE O/L with at least 4 “C” passes including Mathematics and English
- Age 17 years or above as at 1st September of the year of registration
- One GCE A/L (Local/London) and four GCE O/L (Local/London) including Mathematics and English.
- Age Requirements: Students must normally be aged 18 or above before 31st December in the year they first register.
- Six GCE O/L (Local/London) including Mathematics and English.
- Mathematics and English requirements: GCE O/L (Local/London) with a grade C or above.
Graduate Entry Route.
At least a 3 year Bachelors Degree from a University in any field of choice. (The University should be recognized by the University of London).
1st March – 30th September Annually
WHY SELECT MERCURY FOR YOUR UOL DEGREE?
- Mercury offers only the best.
- Competent panel of lecturers who continue to deliver high results
- Academic progression into postgraduate and professional programmes
Shalindri Homer – VIEW COORDINATOR INFO
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 ½ Years
- Skill level O/L - A/L
- Language English
- Students 2700
- Assessments Yes
First Year - 100 courses
Second Year - 200 and 300 courses
Third Year - 200 and 300 Courses