Certificate Course in Computerised Accounting with SAGE 50
Computerised accounting systems are important to businesses in numerous ways. The usage of computers is a time-saving mechanism which also helps to keep financial data organized in the respective organization.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Students studying accounting/finance
- Business professionals who work with repetitive tedious processes
- Anyone who is trying to expand their knowledge in computerised accounting
- Computerized Accounting systems
- Processing Techniques used for Computerized Accounting
- Computerized trading company with main modules
- G/L with Cash Book and Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable/ Receivable Ledger ( Debtors/ Creditors)
- Inventory ( Stock)
- Job costing
- Finance module
- Setting up General Ledger
- Setting up Accounts Payable
- Setting up Inventory
- Setting up Accounts Receivable
- Setting up Sales Taxes
- Financial Reporting
WHAT IS THE COST?
You should pay only,
- Rs. 15,000, for the tuition fee – ACCA Students
- Rs. 16,000, ACCA members
- Others, Rs. 18,000.
Lecture notes and other resource material are provided free of charge.
- Weekday batch: Tue & Thu – 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Weekend batch: Sat – 2:00pm to 6:00pm
30 hours of training takes you to one and a half months.
Dinusha Weerawardane – VIEW COORDINATOR INFO
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 240
- Assessments Yes