Chartered Financial Analyst – CFA
The Globally Acclaimed CFA Program is recognized by employers and investors as the definitive standard of measuring competence and integrity in Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis. This means, when you have the CFA credentials behind your name, you are recognized as an investment professional with the highest levels of competence in ethics and skills creating unmatched opportunities for you worldwide.
Completing the CFA Program endorses your proficiency of the rigorous CFA curriculum, connotes your success in passing all three exam levels, and is one of the criteria’s for earning The CFA® charter.
Mercury Institute is the only CFA Institute approved preparatory provider in Sri Lanka and among the few in the region.
The CFA® charter is a postgraduate program, and hence, requires any of the following;
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree (ie: BSc, BCom, BBA and etc.)
- An equivalent qualification (ie: ACCA, CIMA, ICASL, CMA and etc.)
- Final year student of the Bachelor’s Degree Program
- 4 years qualified professional work experience
- A combination of academic and professional experience that totals 4 years
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 years
- Skill level Post grad level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self