Are you a numbers expert who prides yourself on attention to detail and wants to invest your career in finance?
As a graduate of the Business – Accounting program you have mastered the knowledge and skills to succeed in financial and managerial accounting roles.
- Hands-on, experiential learning via case studies, computer applications and role-playing.
- Individualized support from professionally accredited/designated accounting faculty.
- Unique bridge to three-year Business Administration-Accounting (Academic or Co-op).
- Option to acquire a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation via diploma
- Articulation to a qualifying degree program recognized by CPA Ontario.
- Financial analyst
- Government or industry auditor
- Investment consultant or analyst
- Junior accountant in public accounting
- Junior/intermediate cost accountant
- Junior/intermediate general accountant
- Management trainee in banks and other financial institutions
- Business – Sales & Marketing
- Computer Programing
- Students who have passed Ordinary Level and Advanced Level