Are you interested in an exciting and rewarding career in business and want to explore your
entrepreneurial and industry options?
As a Business graduate, you are ready to lead an entrepreneurial venture, take charge of the family
business or improve the operational efficiency of an organization.
- Develop fundamental skills to thrive in today’s fast-paced, complex business world.
- Study in the heart of downtown Toronto and gain access to the significant employment and entertainment opportunities offered by Canada’s largest and most multicultural city.
- Blend of business foundation and special interest courses.
- Maximum flexibility in transferring courses from business studies at Niagara College or other postsecondary institutions.
- Pathways into select degree and advanced diploma programs at Niagara College.
- Business analyst
- Customer, corporate, or financial services service representative
- Enterprise administrator
- Front-line production supervisor
- Government or non-profit role
- Marketing specialist
- Retail trade manager
- Students who have passed Ordinary Level and Advanced Level