Do you have a natural ability to influence others and want to explore a career in sales and marketing?
As a Business – Sales and Marketing graduate you have the specific skills and abilities needed to play a leading role in today’s competitive business environment.
- Exposure to all aspects of a sales and marketing career via applied learning opportunities that incorporate project-based learning, computer training and a flexible 120-hour immersive internship working with industry leaders.
- Graduates have a 90% success rate finding employment.
- Faculty mentorship and outstanding student success competing in provincial, national and international sales and marketing competitions.
- Sales and Marketing graduates will be eligible to pursue a Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA), a national association that offers tools, sales training and resources to support the success of sales professionals.
- Account executive
- Business-to-business sales representative
- Customer care representative
- Marketing analyst or assistant
- Retail manager
- Sales and marketing coordinator
- Marketing specialist
- Small business manager
- Students who have passed Ordinary Level and Advanced Level