Are you a global thinker interested in expanding your knowledge of international commerce to pursue employment in the global marketplace?
As an International Business Management graduate, you have mastered the core concepts of international commerce and are well prepared to take on a challenging role in the international business sector.
- Proximity to one of the world’s busiest international borders provides high-value experiential learning opportunities in the international commerce arena.
- Study in the heart of downtown Toronto and gain access to the significant employment and entertainment opportunities offered by Canada’s largest and most multicultural city.
- Hands-on learning.
- Faculty members have diverse international business experience.
- Designed to complement prior education in various fields.
- Customs broker
- Distribution and logistics administrator
- Foreign trade consultant/specialist
- Import/export manager
- International banker
- International marketing and sales associate
- Students who have completed a Diploma or the second year of a Bachelor’s Degree or Second Stage of a Professional Qualification