Are you a service-oriented professional looking to increase your managerial and leadership skills in preparation for a larger hospitality or tourism role in Canada or across the globe?
As a graduate of the Hospitality and Tourism Management program, you have the specialized training needed to take on increasingly senior roles in the global hospitality and tourism marketplace.
- Gain managerial, communication and leadership skills critical to your success.
- Study in downtown Toronto, one of Canada’s largest tourism, event and convention hubs.
- Strong focus on developing leadership through technology and teamwork with a program outline shaped by industry professionals.
- Gain hands-on learning through service learning that offers specific niche experience in hospitality and tourism, or research opportunities.
- Convention/conference centres
- Destination marketing
- Hotel industry
- Tourism operations
- Tourist attractions
- Students who have completed a Diploma or the second year of a Bachelor’s Degree or Second Stage of a Professional Qualification